Welcome aboard Singapore Airlines on Facebook. Share your travel stories, tips & memorable moments with us & fellow travellers using #FlySQ #SingaporeAir!
We welcome conversations with all our fans and indeed, we wish to encourage you to actively engage us on this page. However, we wish to highlight that for privacy reasons, we are unable to directly address specific feedback on Facebook or Twitter.
If you do have something you would like to share with us or bring to our attention regarding your Singapore Airlines experience, you can submit it through our Feedback and Enquiry page at http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/feedback-enquiry/. You may also get in touch with your local offices – you can find the relevant contact information at http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/contact-us/.
Alternatively, you can send us traditional mail at this address:
Singapore Airlines Limited
Airline House, 25 Airline Road,
We hope to keep our conversations cordial for the benefit of this community, and we request that all posts are kept respectful of others. We encourage everyone to abide by this policy, and we would like to avoid removing users from the page for any repeat offences. When contributing please ensure you do not post any material that:
• Is racist, obscene, hateful, defamatory, libellous, derogatory, threatening, profane, harassing, abusive, discriminatory or humiliating to another person or organisation.
• Vilifies individuals based on their religion, gender, race or sexuality.
• Contains copyrighted material (written, audio, video and other electronic forms) or infringes Intellectual Property Rights.
• Contains personal information about you or another individual (including identifying information, email addresses, phone numbers or private addresses.)
• Falsely represents another individual, organisation, government or entity.
• Infers endorsement of a product, business, company or organisation.
• Promotes a product, business, company or organisation.
• A direct copy of information already posted on another website.
• Is irrelevant or otherwise unsuitable.
Singapore Airlines retains the right to remove any content or users that do not comply with the above guidelines.
Singapore Airlines is a global company dedicated to providing air transportation services of the highest quality and to maximising returns for the benefit of its shareholders and employees. We have come a long way since our founding in 1972, evolving from a regional airline to one of the most respected travel brands around the world. We fly one of the youngest aircraft fleets in the world to destinations spanning a network across six continents, with the famed Singapore Girl as our internationally-recognisable icon providing the high standards of care and service that customers have come to expect of us.