Voted World’s Best Low-Cost Long Haul Airline in 2015! Here to give you the latest company news and
help you out in EN, NO, SE, DK, FI & ES.
Hey there, traveller – welcome to our official Facebook page. It’s a place to hear about all our exciting campaigns and company news, share your thoughts (both good and bad) and ask any burning questions you might have.
We’re always keen to hear your constructive feedback, and we’ll do our best to get you any answers you need as fast as we can. Keep in mind that if something’s really urgent, it’s better to phone our Contact Centre (http://www.norwegian.com/uk/help-contact/) so we can help you more directly.
Lively, open discussion is something we encourage, but we have some simple guidelines to help keep this page a respectful place for everyone. In a nutshell: be nice!
This is what we want our Facebook page to be all about:
• Sharing of company news
• Travel inspiration
• Great offers
• A community where you can share your travel stories
• Customer feedback
• A place where we can answer your questions
These are the specific types of behaviour and posts that don’t belong on our Facebook page:
• Offensive, violent, hateful or discriminatory language
• Trolling or comments intended to disrupt discussion
• Inappropriate content
• Spam (including repeat posts) and suspicious links
• Commercial solicitations
• Impersonating someone
We won’t respond to posts or comments containing any of the above and reserve the right to remove them, and in some instances, block you from posting to our Facebook page.
Occasionally we may also remove one of our own posts if we’ve made a mistake and the incorrect information is causing confusion.
Protect your data!
• Send any contact info or booking references to us in a private message -- don’t post them directly on our wall
• Your sensitive financial info (like bank account details) should never be shared on Facebook –don’t post them on our wall OR in a direct message.
• Need to contact us about payment? Give us a call so we can deal with your financial data in the safest possible way.
Top tips for getting help
• Have an urgent question or want assistance with a payment issue? It’s best to give us a call.
• Check out our nifty self-service options on our website – you can manage your whole booking (http://www.norwegian.com/uk/my-travels/#/mytravels/lookup) or search our FAQs(http://norwegian.custhelp.com/app/home).
• Want to lodge an official question, complaint or claim? Use the correct form on our Help and Contact page to make sure it’s sent straight to the right person.
We believe in affordable fares for all!