Kenya Airways, The Pride of Africa.
Connecting Africa to the world and the world to Africa
Kenya Airways was established in February 1977 following the breakup of the East African Community and subsequent disbanding of the jointly-owned East African Airways.
KQ now flies to over 60 destinations around the world with over 40 being in Africa. The network expands to many more destinations with partnerships from Codeshare partners.
Our Vision is to consistently be a Safe & Profitable Airline that Guarantees World Class Service.
Our Vision is,
"Be the Pride of Africa, by inspiring our people and delighting our guests consistently."
Our Mission is,
To Maximize Stakeholder Value by Consistently …
* Providing the Highest level of Customer Satisfaction
* Upholding the Highest level of Safety and Security
* Maximizing Employee Satisfaction
… whilst being Committed to Corporate & Social Responsibility.
Our Goals are,
• To offer a standard of service that seeks to enhance Guest Experience.
• To offer the Best Value, enabled by deploying Operational Excellence.
* Customer First