Alitalia (Fiumicino) - Air Tours
 

Alitalia

  • Italy Légitársaság

Alitalia (Fiumicino) leírása

Welcome to the Official Alitalia Facebook page. We give assistance from Monday/Friday from 9am to 8pm italian time, Saturday and public holiday until 5pm. Alitalia Società Aerea Italiana is the main Italian airline and has launched the operations the 1st January 2015, after having taken over the operations of Alitalia Compagnia Aerea Italiana, afterwards renamed CAI, who detains the control with a quote of 51%, the remaining 49% belongs to Etihad Airways. In the winter season 2014-2015 Alitalia flies to 83 destinations, of which 26 in Italy and 57 in the rest of the world, for a total of 123 routes and 3.650 flights during the week. Alitalia has one of the most modern and efficient fleets with an average age of 7 years. Alitalia is a member of the Sky Team alliance and with airberlin, Air Serbia, Air Seychelles, Etihad Airways, Etihad Regional operated by Darwin Airline, Jet Airways and NIKI, participates also to Etihad Airways Partners, that gathers together different airlines with the same vision to offer to the customer a wider choice thanks to the network and the improved timetables and the more advantages for the frequent flyers. Alitalia wants to be the airline chosen by the Italians for flying in Italy, Europe and all over the world, be able to offer to the world the values, the traditions, the lifestyle and the treasures of Italy. On its own history, Alitalia would like to build a new and modern company, committed to an economically sustainable development, characterized by a global profile, based on the alliance with the airlines partner with Sky Team and by the commitment for security and excellence of the service. The goal of Alitalia is to be respected from its clients to earn their loyalty and loved by its employees, who shares the same values and passion for the challenge. Our values: • The customer orientation; • The enhancement of the people; • The work together; • The entrepreneurship; • The competitiveness. ► NETIQUETTE ◄ Welcome onboard the official Alitalia Facebook page. This is your Captain speaking. As for our flights, we are happy to welcome everyone to share what we love the most. However, to fly high and achieve a constructive dialogue, it is important to follow a few simple rules: • Respect other guests; • Follow the route; • Adjust the volume of your voice; • Protect your privacy; • Ask politely; • No advertising. To avoid turbulence, any comments that don’t abide by our Netiquette will be deleted without prior notice and, in case of serious or frequent violations, you may be blocked or reported. Have a good trip, PAOLO LA CAVA VP FLIGHT OPERATIONS Thanks for your attention, we wish you a pleasant time onboard. To read our full Netiquette: • from Mobile and Tablet: http://bit.ly/netiquette_eng • from Desktop: http://bit.ly/desk_en_netiquette DISCLAIMER: Please consider that we might be unable to respond via Facebook to any complaint concerning a problem you may have experienced using Alitalia services. To receive a proper assistance, please find our local offices details here: https://www.alitalia.com/en_en/support/contact-assistance/customer-center.html

Alitalia (Fiumicino) elérhetősége

Adatok:

Cím: 00054 Fiumicino, Italy
Telefon: 89.20.10

Nyitvatartás:

Hétfő:
09:00 - 19:00
Kedd:
09:00 - 19:00
Szerda:
09:00 - 19:00
Csütörtök:
09:00 - 19:00
Péntek:
09:00 - 19:00
Szombat:
09:00 - 17:00
Vasárnap:
09:00 - 17:00

Repterek, ahova Alitalia légitársaság repül

Alitalia légitársaság akciós repjegyei

43%
128 napja (2016.12.20)
Montréal, Kanada oda-vissza 277€

Canada Dorval Alitalia


Ára: 86.061.-Ft(eredeti ár:150.717.-Ft)
16%
108 napja (2017.01.09)
San Juan, Puerto Rico oda-vissza 334€

PUERTO RICO Alitalia


Ára: 103.090.-Ft(eredeti ár:122.591.-Ft)

Alitalia (Fiumicino) vélemények